Chocolate and Wine Tasting with Fine Wines paired with Hotel Chocolat's Superb Chocolates.
Special introductory price only £75 per 2 person ticket
Doesn't everyone have a weak spot for chocolate? And for wine?
Well, how about enjoying them together, and in the comfort of your own home?
Fun, informative and interactive online session through Zoom, with award winning chocolate from Hotel Chocolat.
During this fantastic session, you will be guided through the process of sampling six different types of chocolate, all made from the finest cacao, paired with six delicious wines.
Possibly the most irresistible melt-in-the-mouth tasting event!
Wine and chocolate, a match to seduce the taste buds!
Here is how it works:
1. Book your ticket for one of the dates by clicking on the Add to Cart button to the right.
2. You have just bought 6 sample bottles of fine wine, as well as a selection of Hotel Chocolat's delighful chocolates. Please send the address to which I should send them.
3. Now for the fun bit: when you receive the wine and chocolate, sign up to attend the tasting through Zoom.
- 6 delightful fine wines, and chocolates from Hotel Chcolat, enough for 2 people
- Wine education from a WSET qualified educator
- All online; no need to leave home!
What happens on the day?
Step 1: Download Zoom - free, quick and easy
Step 2: 20 minutes before the class log in to the meeting using the link I will have sent you.
Step 3: Enjoy 6 wines with chocolate at home and learn about them at the same time
• Minimum age: 18
The experience will take place from 4.00 to 5.30pm, on these dates:
Saturday 19th September
Saturday 10th October
Saturday 24th October
Saturday 7th November
Saturday 21st November
To enroll please select a specific date, select it from the dropdown menu.
Any questions? call Gilbert on 07957 898215, or email him at email@example.com
Chocolate and Wine Tasting Online with Hotel Chocolat Chocolate
Bookings will be taken until 2 days before the event. After that, it will at the venue's discretion. All bookings can be transferred or cancelled until 2 days before the event.