LE TOUR DE FRANCE French Wine Tasting - Only £60 per household of 2-3 people
Newly added Open Dated Gift Voucher allows your guest to choose the date or tasting they want to attend. Choose from Le Tour de France or The Quarantine Wine Tasting!
Tired of rattling around home looking for an excuse for a glass of wine? too much online yoga? here is the solution: have an online tutored wine tasting at home.
Le Tour de France explores the diversity of styles and regions from Europe's most famous fine wine producer
Here is how it works:
1. Book your ticket for one of the dates by clicking on the Add to Cart button to the right.
2. You have just bought 6 sample bottles of wine which I will send to your address
3. Now for the fun bit: when you receive the wine, sign up to attend the tasting through Zoom.
- 6 delightful fine French wines of different styles, enough for 2 people
- Wine education from a WSET qualified educator
- All online; no need to leave home!
What happens on the day?
Step 1: Download Zoom - free, quick and easy
Step 2: 20 minutes before the class log in to the meeting using the link I will have sent you.
Step 3: Enjoy 6 wines at home and learn about them at the same time
• Minimum age: 18
The experience takes place from 6.30 to 8.00pm, on these dates:
Saturday 9th October
Saturday 23rd October
Saturday 6th November
Saturday 20th November
Saturday 4th December
To enroll please select a specific date, select it from the dropdown menu, or choose an open dated gift voucher.
Any questions? call Gilbert on 07957 898215, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Le Tour de France French Wine Tasting
Bookings will be taken until 2 days before the event. After that, it will at the venue's discretion. Bookings can be cancelled until 1 week before the event, or transferred until 2 days before the event.