LE TOUR DE FRANCE French Wine Tasting - Only £55 per household
Online wine tasting: a good use of your isolation to learn about wine!
Tired of rattling around home looking for an excuse for a glass of wine? too much online yoga? here is the solution: have an online tutored wine tasting at home.
Le Tour de France explores the diversity of styles and regions from Europe's most famous fine wine producer
Here is how it works:
1. Book your ticket for one of the dates by clicking on the Add to Cart button to the right.
2. You have just bought 6 sample bottles of wine which I will send to your address
3. Now for the fun bit: when you receive the wine, sign up to attend the tasting through Zoom.
- 6 delightful fine French wines of different styles, enough for 2 people
- Wine education from a WSET qualified educator
- All online; no need to leave home!
What happens on the day?
Step 1: Download Zoom - free, quick and easy
Step 2: 20 minutes before the class log in to the meeting using the link I will have sent you.
Step 3: Enjoy 6 wines at home and learn about them at the same time
• Minimum age: 18
The experience takes place from 6.30 to 8.00pm, on these dates:
Saturday 16th May - Bookings closed
Saturday 23rd May
Saturday 30th May
Saturday 6th June
Saturday 13th June
Saturday 20th June
Saturday 27th June
Saturday 4th July
Saturday 11th July
Saturday 18th July
Saturday 25th July
To enroll please select a specific date, from the menu above, or call Gilbert on 07957 898215, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
LE TOUR DE FRANCE French Wine Tasting
Bookings will be taken until 2 days before the event. After that, it will at the venue's discretion. All bookings can be transferred or cancelled until 2 days before the event.