WINE O'CLOCK FRIDAY TASTING
£60 per household of 2 people.
The comprensive Wine O'Clock Friday evening features 6 x 100ml bottles of fine wine from around the world, each enough for 2 people, representing the 6 most well-know wine styles. It is educational, but very interactice session, presented by a fully qualified WSET wine educator. It is a great way to spend the evening learning about wine.
Also great as a gift.
Click here: Open Dated Gift Voucher
Here is how it works:
1. Book your ticket for one of the dates by clicking on the Add to Cart button to the right.
2. 6 bottles of wine will be sent to your address
3. Now for the fun bit: when you receive the wine, sign up to attend the 1.5 hour tutored wine tasting through Zoom.What's Included?
- 6 delightful wines of different styles, enough for 2 people
- Wine education from a WSET qualified educator
- All online; no need to leave home!
All the wines are suitable for vegans.
Please note this contains alcohol. You must be at least 18 to prurchase this.
The experience takes place on these dates:
Friday 27th October 7.30 to 9.00pm
Friday 24th November 7.30 to 9.00pm
Friday 15th December 7.30 to 9.00pm
Friday 19th January 7.30 to 9.00pm
Friday 16th February 7.30 to 9.00pm
Friday 22nd March 7.30 to 9.00pm
To enroll please select a date and time from the dropdown menu, or choose an open dated gift voucher. None of those dates work for you? Consider our Virtual Wine Tasting Kit.
This tasting can also be done as a private event for your own group of 6 households or more.
Any questions? call Gilbert on 07957 898215, or email him at email@example.com
Wine O'Clock Friday Tasting
Bookings will be taken until 2 days before the event. After that, it will at the venue's discretion. Bookings can be cancelled until 1 week before the event, or transferred until 2 days before the event.