WINE O'CLOCK FRIDAY TASTING - Only £60 per household of 2-3 people.
Tired of rattling around home looking for an excuse for a glass of wine? too much online yoga? here is the solution: have an online tutored wine tasting at home.
Here is how it works:
1. Book your ticket for one of the dates by clicking on the Add to Cart button to the right.
2. You have just bought 6 sample bottles of wine which I will send to your address
3. Now for the fun bit: when you receive the wine, sign up to attend the tasting through Zoom.
- 6 delightful wines of different styles, enough for 2 people
- Wine education from a WSET qualified educator
- All online; no need to leave home!
Please note: All the wines served in this tasting are suitable for vegans.
What happens on the day?
Step 1: Download Zoom - free, quick and easy
Step 2: 20 minutes before the class log in to the meeting using the link I will have sent you.
Step 3: Enjoy 6 wines at home and learn about them at the same time
• Minimum age: 18
The experience takes place on these dates:
Friday 22nd October 7.30 to 9.00pm
Friday 5th November 7.30 to 9.00pm
Friday 19th November 7.30 to 9.00pm
Friday 3rd December 7.30 to 9.00pm
Friday 17th December 7.30 to 9.00pm
Friday 14th January 7.30 to 9.00pm
Friday 28th January 7.30 to 9.00pm
To enroll please select a date and time from the dropdown menu, or choose an open dated gift voucher.
Any questions? call Gilbert on 07957 898215, or email him at email@example.com
Wine O'Clock Friday Tasting
Bookings will be taken until 2 days before the event. After that, it will at the venue's discretion. Bookings can be cancelled until 1 week before the event, or transferred until 2 days before the event.